Teachers' day speech

A SHORT SPEECH ON TEACHERS' DAY


  I am Sweta,I am feeling very lucky to be the representative from our class.
  Today,5th September is considered as a teachers'day.Let me tell a story about origin of celebrating the teachers 'day.
  In 1962,when Dr. Srbapalli Radhakrishnan,the vice councillor of Calcutta university then. The students of him wanted to celebrate his birthday,at todey's day i.e. 5th September. Then Dr. Krishnan replied- 'instead of celebrating my birthday, rather I feel more privileged and proud as if you considered it as a teachers' day.' From there after we start to gift a day to our honourable teachers to tell them that how special they are.
  Teachers are the head of the society.they are holding the best job in the world. They become milestones in our hearts.
  From our everyday life we are taught by many people, among all of them you are the best teachers we ever have. Today thus you become our best friend, philosopher and guide.
  You help us, guide us that how to be a successful man in life. Moreover,you teach us, how we can be a good and honest human being living in such society.
     I always love you class.
    There you make me see,
      The film of truth,
    As learning is the key.
      You understand us
  You're sensitive and smart
    Infinite try to make us pass
     I knew it from the start.

Stay by our side as you always do.
  Lastly,I want add that,It is says 'Sikshak kavi samanya nei hota, Pralaya aur Nirman unke godh me khilte hain'
  Many time we feel that thinking and thanking our teachers,but do not find a proper occasion. So on this holy teachers' day may us allow to wish you a very happy teachers'day from the core of our hearts.
  Thank you so much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ultrastructure of nucleus

Malnutrition free India